Grab, one of the leading ride-hailing platform in Southeast Asia is putting their service level to the test with their latest “100% ride guarantee campaign”.
Kicking off on November 17, 2016, Grab is inviting all customers to test the efficiency of the GrabCar services by encouraging customers to book a GrabCar (via cash or card) in high traffic and in-demand areas. And if they do not get one, Grab will offer the next GrabCar ride free up to RM8 off, terms and conditions apply.
The areas that are being tested include Bangsar, KL Sentral, Mont Kiara, Sri Hartamas, Bandar Utama, Taman Tun Doktor Ismail, Damansara Uptown and even popular malls like Mid Valley Megamall, The Gardens, Publika and 1 Utama Shopping Centre.
100% Ride Guarantee terms and conditions:
- Applicable for bookings made on the GrabCar (Economy) icon only.
- Free Ride (worth RM8) will be provided via SMS within 48 hours when you receive the message “Sorry, we couldn’t find you a driver” and/or “Sorry! Our drivers seem busy” 2 times consecutively in your app for bookings made within the selected locations stated above
- Free rides are limited to 10 rides per passenger during the campaign period.
- Applicable for ride bookings made between 8am – 8pm daily.
- A maximum of 1 promo code per day will be provided to each eligible passenger.
- Only applicable to GrabCar ride booked in Bangsar, Mid Valley, KL Sentral, Mont Kiara, Sri Hartamas,Publika, Bandar Utama, TTDI, or Damansara Uptown.
- Applicable for cash or credit/debit card payment.
Grab is also offering a special promotion to users in Klang Valley to test this multi-service platform. For the first week of the campaign (Nov 17 – Nov 23), all passengers in Klang Valley can enjoy RM5 off 2 rides.
RM5 off 2 GrabCar Rides terms and conditions:
- Not valid for airport rides (KLIA/KLIA2).
- Maximum of 10,000 redemptions per day only.
- Applicable for cash and credit/debit card payment.
More information on the Grab website.