5 months, 2 weeks ago MW ModeratorModerator
The new DataTraveler Ultimate GT — the GT stands for Generation Terabyte — is the world’s highest capacity USB flash drive, and comes in 1TB and 2TB offerings for those who want to transport large amounts of data with them without relying on hard drives or cloud storage.
On top of the high storage capacity, the new drive is USB 3.1 Gen 1 compatible, which means excellent read/write performance.
Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate GT specifications:
- Capacities: 1TB, 2TB
- Speed: USB 3.1 Gen. 1
- Dimensions: 72mm x 26.94mm x 21mm
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Warranty: 5-year warranty with free technical support
- Compatible with: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1), Mac OS 10.9.x and above, Linux v.2.6.x and above, Chrome OS
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.